New Heart Christian School of Music
General Inquiry: email@example.com
1. The New Heart Christian School of Music will operate according to the school calendar year (August-May). It is our hope to provide students with a consistent, well-rounded music education.
2. A one-time, non-refundable fee of $50 per family will be charged at the time of registration.
3. All registered lessons for the respective school year, August-May, must be completed within the school year. No lessons may be carried over into the following school year, and no refunds will be given for any lessons that are not completed. Lessons are non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. Please refer to our music school calendar for specific lesson dates and holidays.
5. You may register for additional lessons during June and July. All summer lessons must be completed by the end of July and no make-up lessons will be given once the school year begins in August.
1. Monthly payments will be made by credit card, and will be automatically charged on the third day of each month starting in August and ending in May.
2. If you wish to take additional lessons during June and July, please submit a check or cash payment based on the number of lessons to be given (see our summer tuition rates).
3. There will be a $25 fee for any late payments and each returned check.
Cancellation/Make-up Lesson Policy
1. Students are allowed to reschedule or make-up their individual lesson up to three times per school year (August-May).
2. Make-up lessons are only given when 24-hour advance notice is provided via an email or text message to your teacher.
3. All make-up lessons must be completed within one month of the missed lesson date. Make-up lessons that are not completed within one month of the missed lesson date may be forfeited. Please contact your teacher as soon as possible to arrange the make-up lesson date and time.
4. If a teacher is absent, a make-up lesson will be scheduled at a mutually convenient date and time. These lessons will not be counted towards the three allotted make-up lessons.
*Out of respect for our teacher’s time, our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Please inform the New Heart Christian School of Music if you wish to withdraw from lessons. A withdrawal form must be completed and submitted by the 10th day of the current month if a student wishes to discontinue lessons the following month/year. Verbal notices will not be accepted. You may obtain the withdrawal form on our website. For students under age 18, a signature of a parent or guardian is required.
2. All monthly tuition payments are non-refundable. Once a withdrawal notice has been received, all remaining lessons must be completed by the end of the last paid month.
3. If you decide to withdraw from lessons and re-register at a later time, the $50 registration fee will be applied again.
1. One 45-minute trial lesson and meeting may be scheduled with a specific teacher at the rate of $50.
2. Tuition must be paid prior to the trial lesson by cash or by a check made payable to “New Heart Music Ministries.”
*Teachers reserve the right to accept potential students or discontinue lessons with current students based on the student’s aptitude, willingness to learn, schedule, or any other reason deemed appropriate.
1. Parents are responsible for the safety of the student and their siblings while on the New Heart Christian School of Music premises.
2. The New Heart Christian School of Music, together with New Heart Music Ministries, shall not be held liable for any accident, injury, loss, theft, or damage which might be sustained on the premises in conjunction with any school-related lessons, activities, or functions.